Cemented Carbide Rods / Plates / Strips
Be suitable for semi-finishing and finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.
We have various sizes and grades, OEM is always avaiable.
High hardness, high T.R.S. and high corrosion resistance.Widely used in thermal recovery wells and sand wells.Good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature oxidation)
WNiFe Alloy Heavy Tungsten Cube,99.5% Tungsten,99.7% Tungsten,18.2g/cc, 18.5g/cc
HAO Carbide Co., Ltd, we insist on the principle of quality first.
Abide by 13 levels quality control system, preventting unacceptable products through the whole process: raw material purchasing, semi-finish products and final product shipping.
If you have any technical issues on using our cemented carbide rods, according to your requirement, we will send our engineer to your country and help you solve it.
Cooperating with HAO Carbide you are guaranteed to have your cargo delivered fast and secure.
We can provide the most profeesional and suitable grade according to your requirements.
Can be diversified to meet all kinds of customer needs
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Raw material is different. Not only be different from selecting the unbeatable material, but also we have a good cooperation with research team in university.
2. German imported production equipments. We use new generation dry isostatic pressing machine. In this way , the inner struct are more compact and well distributed.
3. Adcanced quality control equipments. The detection devices are automatic to send the rods. Rather than cutting off one piece of rod, we test the whole rod. To avoid uneven distribution of cobalt magnetic.
4. Thirteen different strict tests to control the quality from source, and we can trace each step to find out problems easily.
5. High accuracy of straightness, up to ±0.02mm. We will test each rod one by one ， to guarantee the accuracy of straightness.
Tungsten Carbide NEWS
Tungsten alloys can be made into various shapes such as cylinders, balls, squares and sheets depending on the environment in which they are used, of which tungsten alloy cylinders are tungsten alloy products with a cylindrical appearance. It is widely used in many applications because of its high density, high hardness, good tensile strength, excellent ductility, outstanding impact resistance and toughness. ...
Cemented carbide bars, also called tungsten carbide strips.,mainly made of a mixture of WC tungsten carbide and Co cobalt powder by metallurgical methods of powdering, ball milling, pressing and sintering. Cemented carbide bars are mainly made from a mixture of WC tungsten carbide and Co cobalt powders by metallurgical methods of powdering, ball milling, pressing and sintering, with WC and Co as the main alloy components. ...
Non-magnetic alloys, are carbide materials that are not magnetic or weakly magnetic. The development and production of non-magnetic carbide materials is a sign of the significance of new carbide materials. Products name:Non-magnetic alloy Explanation: Non-magnetic or weakly magnetic carbide material Mould properties: poor, low hardness, etc. ...