Cemented Carbide Rods / Plates / Strips
Be suitable for semi-finishing and finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.
We have various sizes and grades, OEM is always avaiable.
High hardness, high T.R.S. and high corrosion resistance.Widely used in thermal recovery wells and sand wells.Good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature oxidation)
WNiFe Alloy Heavy Tungsten Cube,99.5% Tungsten,99.7% Tungsten,18.2g/cc, 18.5g/cc
HAO Carbide Co., Ltd, we insist on the principle of quality first.
Abide by 13 levels quality control system, preventting unacceptable products through the whole process: raw material purchasing, semi-finish products and final product shipping.
If you have any technical issues on using our cemented carbide rods, according to your requirement, we will send our engineer to your country and help you solve it.
Cooperating with HAO Carbide you are guaranteed to have your cargo delivered fast and secure.
We can provide the most profeesional and suitable grade according to your requirements.
Can be diversified to meet all kinds of customer needs
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Raw material is different. Not only be different from selecting the unbeatable material, but also we have a good cooperation with research team in university.
2. German imported production equipments. We use new generation dry isostatic pressing machine. In this way , the inner struct are more compact and well distributed.
3. Adcanced quality control equipments. The detection devices are automatic to send the rods. Rather than cutting off one piece of rod, we test the whole rod. To avoid uneven distribution of cobalt magnetic.
4. Thirteen different strict tests to control the quality from source, and we can trace each step to find out problems easily.
5. High accuracy of straightness, up to ±0.02mm. We will test each rod one by one ， to guarantee the accuracy of straightness.
Tungsten Carbide NEWS
Molybdenum rods have a high melting point, good thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion properties and can be used in the manufacture of electric vacuum devices and electric light source parts, but also as high temperature heat generators and high temperature structural parts, electrodes, etc. ...
Cemented carbide bushings are mainly used for rotating shaft supports, various types of pump bearing bushings, motor bushings and sealing bushings. Used in drilling tools, called drilling bushings, also known as bushings. Used in metalworking jigs to guide cutting tools, for drilling bushings. Carbide bushings play a role in locating or protecting the shaft on the rotating shaft to prevent shaft wear, while the hardness requirements for grinding shafts are low and untempered shafts can be used, thus reducing the difficulty of machining the relevant parts. ...
Cemented carbide wire drawing dies Cemented carbide wire drawing dies are made of high quality cemented carbide for the die core, which has high hardness, good thermal conductivity and low friction coefficient. Cemented carbide wire drawing die (tungsten steel die or tungsten carbide die) is made of high quality cemented carbide as die core, which has high hardness, good thermal conductivity and low friction coefficient. Tungsten carbide wire drawing dies are easy to make, corrosion resistant, impact resistant and inexpensive. They are suitable for drawing ferrous metals, large size wire and for use in poor drawing conditions. ...