Cemented Carbide Rods / Plates / Strips
Be suitable for semi-finishing and finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.
We have various sizes and grades, OEM is always avaiable.
High hardness, high T.R.S. and high corrosion resistance.Widely used in thermal recovery wells and sand wells.Good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature oxidation)
WNiFe Alloy Heavy Tungsten Cube,99.5% Tungsten,99.7% Tungsten,18.2g/cc, 18.5g/cc
HAO Carbide Co., Ltd, we insist on the principle of quality first.
Abide by 13 levels quality control system, preventting unacceptable products through the whole process: raw material purchasing, semi-finish products and final product shipping.
If you have any technical issues on using our cemented carbide rods, according to your requirement, we will send our engineer to your country and help you solve it.
Cooperating with HAO Carbide you are guaranteed to have your cargo delivered fast and secure.
We can provide the most profeesional and suitable grade according to your requirements.
Can be diversified to meet all kinds of customer needs
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Raw material is different. Not only be different from selecting the unbeatable material, but also we have a good cooperation with research team in university.
2. German imported production equipments. We use new generation dry isostatic pressing machine. In this way , the inner struct are more compact and well distributed.
3. Adcanced quality control equipments. The detection devices are automatic to send the rods. Rather than cutting off one piece of rod, we test the whole rod. To avoid uneven distribution of cobalt magnetic.
4. Thirteen different strict tests to control the quality from source, and we can trace each step to find out problems easily.
5. High accuracy of straightness, up to ±0.02mm. We will test each rod one by one ， to guarantee the accuracy of straightness.
Tungsten Carbide NEWS
Carbide strips are referring the rectangular tungsten carbide rod, also known as tungsten carbide flats.It is produced by the same way as carbide rod, through powder(Mainly WC and Co powder as per formula) mixture, ball milling, spray tower drying, extruding, drying, sintering, (and cutting or grinding if necessary) final inspection, packing, then delivery, middle inspection is done after each process to make sure only the qualified products can be moved to next production process. ...
Tungsten carbide studs also called cemented carbide studs, carbide buttons and carbide tios. which is widly used for high pressure grinding roller. High Pressure Grinding Roller is an energy-efficient crushing equipment of new technologies. High performance of carbide stud extends the life of High-Pressure-Grinding-Roller. HAO Carbide provides quality carbide studs with good wear resistance and high compressive strength, which can satisfy the requirements of different conditions. As the core part of vertical impact crusher (sandstone equipment ), Carbide stud is widely used in mining, sand and gravel, cement, metallurgy, hydropower engineering and other industries, aiming at these behaviors that need to withstand high-speed impact and strong wear resistance, using cemented carbide is an ideal choice. ...
Titanium alloy refers to a variety of alloy metals made of titanium and other metals. Titanium is an important structural metal developed in the 1950s. Titanium alloys have high strength, good corrosion resistance and high heat resistance. From the 1950s to 1960s, the main focus was the development of high-temperature titanium alloys for aero-engines and structural titanium alloys for airframes. ...