Pure Tungsten & Tungsten alloy Weights
Tungsten weights are a perfect way to put a large amount of weight into a small space. Why is this? Because tungsten is a very dense metal. In fact, it is one of the top 10 densest metals know. Due to this unique physical quality, a pinewood derby car builder can place a much larger amount of weight in a very precise place. It's almost as dense as gold (19.3 g/cm2 vs. 19.25 g/cm2). It was discovered in 1781.tungsten weight has the highest melting point of all metals in pure form - 6,192 degrees. It is also used for durable mens tungsten wedding bands. Tungsten is about 1.7 times the density of lead.
Tungsten weight also called tungsten heavy metal, because tungsten weight density could 16.0g/cc, 17.5g/cc, 18.0g/cc,18.5g/cc, 18.0g/cc and 19.0g/cc is our running material. such as tungsten block, tungsten cube, tungsten shot,tungsten strips. and other customized tungsten weight. If you are interested, please always contact me here.
- Ground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Unground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Single Hole
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Double Holes
- Nonstandard Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Bars And Strips
- Tungsten Carbide Plates
- Customized Tungsten Carbide Products
- Tungsten Carbide Burr Blank
- Pure Tungsten & Tungsten alloy Weights
- Tungsten Carbide Studs for HPGR Rolls
- Copper Tungsten Products
- Tungsten Carbide Bearing Ball