Applications of Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
Solid tungsten carbide rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous metals. Various carbide grades with stable properties have been widely recognized by worldwide makers of tools. Besides, solid tungsten carbide rods are widely used processed as HSS Cutting tool, carbide end mills, carbide cutting tool, NAS cutting tool, carbide end mill, aerospace cutting tool, carbide drill, high speed steel, milling cutter Core drill, taperd end mills, metric end mills, miniature end mills, pilot reamer, electronics cutter, step drill, metal cutting saw, double margin drill, gun barrel, angle milling cutter, carbide burrs, carbide tipped cutter.
- For PCB drills, micro drills, end mills and reamers, mould punches, core pins & hole drilling tools
- Submicron grade features in high wear resistance, toughness & combination abilities
- Good straightness, the roughness and surface roughness of finish ground rods are satisfactory.
- Advanced production technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding
New technology, new material, stable in mechanical properties, easy soldering, high wear resistance and high impact resistan. For your reference,I am enclosing a very frequently used grade for your reference.
All our solid tungsten carbide rods are made from extrusion method and HIP Sintered, with excellent quality and performances.
1. Submicron grade features in high wear resistance, toughness & combination abilities
2. Good straightness, the roughness and surface roughness of finish ground rods are satisfactory.
Carbide Rods Products
- Ground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Unground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Single Hole
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Double Holes
- Nonstandard Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Bars And Strips
- Tungsten Carbide Plates
- Customized Tungsten Carbide Products
- Tungsten Carbide Burr Blank
- Tungsten Weights
- Tungsten Carbide Studs
- Copper Tungsten Products
- Tungsten Carbide Bearing Ball