Heavy tungsten alloy products Tungsten cube tungsten weight 99.5% WNiFe for balancing or for shield
I.Tungsten alloy block/cube
Alias: High specific gravity tungsten alloy block
Raw material: tungsten alloy
Tensile strength: 800~1000MPa
II. Performance of Tungsten alloy block/cube
- Tungsten alloy blocks have excellent physical and chemical properties, such as high density, hardness, ductility and resistance to high temperature corrosion.
- High density: tungsten alloy blocks are made of high specific gravity tungsten alloy and are therefore very dense, reaching more than twice the density of ordinary steel.
- Good machinability: Because of its ductility, tungsten alloy blocks can be machined by turning, milling, planing, threading and tapping, and can also be rolled, forged and forged to strengthen various shapes of parts.
- Good ductility: the block products made of W-Ni-Fe high density alloy have very good ductility, the elongation of its sintered state can reach 10%~15%, after the vacuum or atmosphere dehydrogenation treatment, the elongation can be increased to 20%~30%.
- High tensile strength: the tensile strength of tungsten alloy plate in the sintered state is 800~1000 MPa, and its strength can be increased to 1300~1500 MPa after heat treatment and deformation processing treatment.
- Good electrical properties: The material has good electrical properties such as electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance and high voltage resistance.
- Good thermal conductivity and low coefficient of linear expansion: its thermal conductivity is 5 times that of mould steel, and its coefficient of linear expansion is only 1/2 to 1/3 that of iron or steel.
- Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Good weldability: the high density alloy can be brazed with copper and silver solder and can be plated.
III. Applications of Tungsten alloy block/cube
Tungsten alloy cylinders are increasingly used in military defence, automotive, marine and various counterweights due to the above-mentioned excellent properties.
1. Automotive counterweight
Tungsten alloy cylinders are used as counterweights for automobiles. Compared with the counterweights made of non-toxic materials commonly used in automobiles, the weight of tungsten is 3.2 times heavier than their counterweights. Therefore, tungsten alloy cylinders have great flexibility in automotive design.
2. Military defence
Tungsten alloy cylinders are used in military defence as bullets, artillery shells, shrapnel heads, grenades, shotguns, bullet slugs, bullet-proof vehicles, tank armour, artillery and other aspects.
3. Counterweights for boats
Boats do not have enough weight in the water and are prone to capsize, especially in high winds. Tungsten alloy cylindrical counterweights placed at the bottom of the keel can ensure that the boat is upright and balanced.
IV. Other products of tungsten alloy
Tungsten Carbide Products
- Ground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Unground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Single Hole
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Double Holes
- Nonstandard Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Bars And Strips
- Tungsten Carbide Plates
- Customized Tungsten Carbide Products
- Tungsten Carbide Burr Blank
- Pure Tungsten & Tungsten alloy Weights
- Tungsten Carbide Studs for HPGR Rolls
- Copper Tungsten Products
- Tungsten Carbide Bearing Ball