Tungsten cemented carbide mechanical ring for industry
【Item】Tungsten cemented carbide mechanical ring for industry.
【Specification】According to customer requirement
【Country of Origin】ZhuZhou,China
【Usage】For wear-resistant partsE-mail This Page Submit Your Inquiry
Cemented carbide sealing rings occupy a certain seat in the sealing ring market, and have their own advantages and disadvantages in terms of performance compared to silicon carbide sealing rings. Silicon carbide sealing rings are in the silicon carbide ceramic category and are produced according to the method of silicon carbide ceramic preparation. The carbide seal ring is a powder metallurgy seal ring made of high hardness refractory metal carbide (WC, TiC) micron powder as the main component, with cobalt (Co) or nickel (Ni), molybdenum (Mo) as the binder, pressed into a ring shape and sintered in a vacuum furnace or hydrogen reduction furnace. The matrix of a cemented carbide seal ring consists of two parts: one part is the hardened phase; the other part is the bonding metal.
Performance of Cemented Carbide Sealing Rings Applications.
Cemented carbide has high hardness, wear resistance, better strength and toughness, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and a series of other excellent properties, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, even at a temperature of 500 ℃ also basically remain unchanged, at 1000 ℃ still has a high hardness.
Advantages of Cemented Carbide Sealing Rings.
- The product is finely ground, with extremely tight dimensions and tolerances and superior sealing performance.
- Corrosion resistant rare elements are added to the process formula for longer lasting sealing performance.
- High strength and hardness carbide material is used, no deformation and more resistant to pressure.
Grade information for tungsten cemented carbide
|Grade||ISO||Physical property||Recommended Uses|
|YG6||K10||14.7-15.1||89.5||1700||Suitable for low stress tension moulds or as wear resistant wear parts.|
|YG8||K20||14.6-14.9||88.5||1800||Commonly used in tension moulds where the stress is not too great, or as a wear-resistant wear part.|
|YG10||K40||14.3-14.7||88||2200||Commonly used in tension moulds or as wear-resistant parts.|
|YG15X||K40||13.8-14.2||88.5||3000||Commonly used in high compression tension dies, top forging piercing and stamping tools under high stress.|
|YG20||K40||13.4-13.8||85||2600||Commonly used for making cold heading, cold punching and hot forging dies for standard parts.|
|YN9||14.1-14.6||88.5||1650||Non-permeable tungsten carbide alloys, often used as sealing rings and non-permeable wear parts.|
|YN20||13.4-13.8||82||2500||Non-permeable tungsten carbide alloy, often used for shaped magnetic forming moulds.|
|YN25||12.6-13.2||79||2400||Non-permeable tungsten carbide alloy, commonly used for punches in magnetic field forming dies.|
Customized Tungsten Carbide Products TagsAfc Carbide Rods, Black Tungsten Rods, Boron Carbide Control Rods,
- Ground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Unground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Single Hole
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Double Holes
- Nonstandard Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Bars And Strips
- Tungsten Carbide Plates
- Customized Tungsten Carbide Products
- Tungsten Carbide Burr Blank
- Pure Tungsten & Tungsten alloy Weights
- Tungsten Carbide Studs for HPGR Rolls
- Copper Tungsten Products
- Tungsten Carbide Bearing Ball